We’re hiring a project manager at Sideshow. If you have a few years experience managing projects and talking with clients (and are interested in the work we do!) we’d love to hear from ya.
As a project manager, you’ll be assigned projects that you’ll own from beginning to end. You’ll wear many hats
throughout a project lifecycle, but your primary responsibilities will be:
- Project management: Creating project timelines and managing to the dates
outlined, scheduling meetings, reviewing work and providing feedback, taking
and sending meeting notes, maintaining a status document, setting team
- Financial management: Estimating project costs, tracking costs, invoicing.
- Client management: Being the primary point of contact for clients, keeping them
informed and happy, building and growing relationships.
- Vendor management: Interfacing with fabricators and installers throughout the
fabrication process, building relationships and looking for new fabrication
partners as necessary.
- Working with codes on permitting exterior signage.
- Suggesting and implementing Sideshow process improvements.
This is an exciting time of growth at Sideshow. Although you’ll be a PM by title, you’ll also inevitably be involved
in our growth. This can range from proposing tools to make us more efficient, to helping us select furniture and
paint colors for our office remodel.
If you’re interested, send a note and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Sideshow Team